Collagen Keratin type I, II and III 60 capsules of Solaray
Collagen Keratin from Solaray is a supplement based on 3 types of collagen, supplemented with molecules so important for the strengthening of the skin and joints such as hyaluronic acid, keratin, vitamin C, zinc and protective antioxidants.
Properties and benefits:
- Collagen is especially abundant in the body's weight-bearing tissues, such as cartilage and bones.
It is present in force structures, such as tendons and in places such as the dermis, fasciae, and in the supporting tissues of all organs and viscera of the body.
- Type I collagen predominates in bone, cartilage, and dermis. Most of the collagen in the dermis belongs to this type of collagen. It is the most important type from a structural point of view.
- Type II collagen is present in cartilage and other structures such as the vitreous humor. Type III collagen is found in smooth muscle and is viscera collagen, although it is also present in the dermis.
Additional product information
- Size / Format
- Container of 60 capsules
- Keratin, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), marine collagen (fish) (Type I and II), chicken collagen (Type II), capsule: gelatin, alpha lipoic acid, hyaluronic acid, anti-caking agent: magnesium stearate; Zinc (citrate), anti-caking agent: silica dioxide; Copper (gluconate), bulking agent: cellulose.
- Food supplement for adults. It is recommended to take 1 capsule a day, with food or a glass of water.
- The expressly recommended daily dose for this product should not be exceeded.
- The information contained in this website is informative, informative and / or commercial. Always consult with your specialist. It is important to follow a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.