Derinol 40 capsules by Dr. Dünner
Maintain your emotional balance and a positive state of mind. With hypericum and group B vitamins
Maintain your emotional balance and a positive state of mind. With hypericum and group B vitamins.
This preparation is made from concentrated juice of the fresh hypericum plant that helps maintain emotional balance.
This juice is obtained by pressing the fresh plant at its optimum ripening point, thus offering the full spectrum of active ingredients, as they are found in the fresh plant, without any alteration.
In addition the preparation contains vitamins of group B such as B1, B2 and B6 that contribute to the normal functioning of the nervous system and B1 and B6 to normal psychological function.
Without gluten and without lactose.
Its consumption is not suitable during pregnancy or lactation.
Due to its photosensitizing effect of hypericum, it is recommended to people with sensitive skin, do not take sun baths or UVA rays during treatments with hypericum.
Consult your doctor and / or pharmacist if you take any medication in parallel.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
It is important to follow a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of younger children and keep in a cool, dry and protected from light.
Additional product information
- Size / Format
- 40 capsules in blister pack.
- Dried juice of fresh Hypericum perforatum L. plant, equivalent to 5,500 mg of plant 200 mg; vitamin B1 0.55 mg; vitamin B2 0.70 mg; vitamin B6 0.70 mg; flax oil 368 mg.
- Adults: take 2 capsules a day with enough liquid. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- More info about the product composition
- <p><strong>The main use of St. John's wort </strong>is in the treatment of depression, anxiety and night terrors.</p> <p>It can also be beneficial in the treatment of chronic viral infections and, topically, in different skin products.</p> <p><strong>The B vitamins </strong>are necessary for the normal functioning of the brain and nervous system. Deficiency of B vitamins such as folate, vitamin B6 and B12 can cause depression.</p>