DMG N-Dimethylglycine 125 mg 100 NOW capsules
incl. VAT, plus delivery
DMG (dimethylglycine), also known as pangamic acid, is a derivative of the amino acid glycine that can be found in foods such as beans, brown rice, and pumpkin seeds.
Properties and benefits
- DMG is an important methyl donor that is involved in numerous biochemical pathways and is important for glutathione synthesis.
- It helps promote optimal cellular oxygen utilization and supports the production of cells involved in the immune response.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
Additional product information
- Size / Format
- Package with 100 capsules.
- N, N-dimethylglycine (DMG) (from N, N-dimethylglycine HCl) 125 magnesium. Other Ingredients: rice flour, cellulose (capsule) and magnesium stearate (vegetable source). Not made with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nuts ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients that contain these allergens.
- Take 1 capsule 1 to 3 times a day.
- Suitable for vegans:
- Only for adults. Consult a physician if you are pregnant or nursing, take any medications, or have a medical condition. Keep out of the reach of children.