Fermented Maca powder 150 grams of Sura Vitasan
incl. VAT plus delivery
Fermented Maca powder 150 grams of Sura Vitasan.
Properties and benefits
- The fermentation of maca increases its nutritional value by increasing the bioavailability of its nutrients.
- Maca root powder of Peruvian origin, naturally fermented, is an interesting product thanks to its rich nutritional profile, especially its iron content.
- Add it to your smoothies, juices, yogurts, baked goods or infusions.
- Healthy statements (EU Regulation No. 432/2012): Maca is a source of energy, supports physical and mental performance, helping to maintain optimal levels of resistance and vitality.
Additional product information
- Product code
- Size / Format
- 150 gram container of maca powder
- Maca root (Lepidium meyenii) fermented.
- Take 1 teaspoon (3 grams) a day. It can be added to smoothies, juices, yogurts, baked goods or herbal teas.
- It is advised not to exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Sura Vitasan
- More info about the product composition
- The Andean maca is a plant native to Peru. Among its properties are that of being an excellent natural stimulant and energizer, it improves physical performance. It also stimulates sexual potency by acting on blood flow and causing an invigorating action. Maca contains proteins, essential amino acids, carbohydrates, fibers, vitamins (B1, B2 and B6), minerals such as iron, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, and zinc. It can relieve chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia and increases strength, endurance, performance, and provides a sense of general well-being. It also has antioxidant properties delaying aging and improving the complexion and the maintenance and growth of hair.
- The information contained in this website is informative, informative and / or commercial. Always consult with your specialist. It is important to follow a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.