Gallexier herbal infusion 15 sachets
Infusion destined to favor digestion in case of copious meals and heavy digestions.
The Gallexier infusion is made with artichoke, peppermint and dandelion that contribute to digestive health as well as chamomile, yarrow, bitter fennel, helichrysum, calendula and raspberry.
Destined to favor digestion in case of copious meals and heavy digestions.
- Without gluten
- Without yeast
- No additives or preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Do not take during pregnancy
The recommended daily amount should not be exceeded. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. It is important to follow a healthy lifestyle.
Place the sachet in a cup and pour approximately 150 ml of boiling water. Leave it at rest for 5 to 10 minutes and then remove the sachet.
Additional product information
- Size / Format
- Pack 84 tablets.
- Artichoke leaves (19%), peppermint leaves (19%), leaves and dandelion root (16%), chamomile flowers, yarrow flowers, bitter fennel fruits, helichrysum flowers, marigold flowers, raspberry leaves.
- Take 2 to 3 cups a day of hot infusion during meals.
- Do not take during pregnancy. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. It is important to follow a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of the reach of little kids. Store in a cool, dry place protected from light.
- More info about the product composition
- <p>The <strong>dandelion</strong> is a plant with depurative properties, stimulates the appetite and improves the functioning of the liver in case of heavy digestion, swelling or indigestion.</p> <p>The <strong>artichoke</strong> contributes to increase the production and biliary secretion helping in the digestive processes as well as the bad digestions of the fats.</p> <p><strong>Peppermint</strong> facilitates digestion, relieves nausea, gas and vomiting. It is recommended to fight colds. Soothes headaches and migraines.</p> <p><strong>Chamomile</strong> is beneficial in case of digestive problems and rheumatic pains. It has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.</p> <p><strong>The yarrow or yarrow</strong> is an effective digestive tonic in case of gastritis and inappetence. Reduces flatulence, acidity of the stomach and stimulates the appetite.</p>