Glucosamine MSM Complex (Shellfish-free) 60 tablets
Glucosamine MSM Complex (Shellfish-free) 60 tablets.
Joints are made up of many components, including muscles, tendons, ligaments and cartilage which need to be kept nourished and healthy. Healthy joints and cartilage are what help us to keep moving more easily. Solgar’s advanced, shellfish-free formulation provides the key raw materials for cartilage support including glucosamine and MSM.
- Naturally present within cartilage
- Building block for joints
- With key ingredients; glucosamine and MSM
- Shellfish free
Additional product information
- Product code
- Size / Format
- Pack of 60 tablets
- Glucosamine HCI (Providing Glucosamine, MSM (methylsulfonylmethane)), Bulking Agents: (microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin, hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose), Vitamin C (as calcium-L-Ascorbate), Cross linked Cellulose Gum, Willow Bark (Salix spp.), Powdered Extract (5:1) (equivalent to 500 mg of willow), Anti-caking Agents: (silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate), Glazing Agents: (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil)), Ginger (Zingiber officinale), Root Powdered Extract (4:1) (equivalent to 432 mg of ginger root), Manganese (as bisglycinate†) †Long term intake of this amoung of maganese may lead to muscle pain and fatigue
- Solgar ® Glucosamine MSM Complex comes in a 3 tablets a day dosage, giving you a high level of these key ingredients to keep your joints and cartilage nourished.
- Suitable for vegans:
- More info about the product composition
- Cartilage, which is found at the end of bones, is a flexible and strong supportive material which is able to withstand heavy compression loads, often many times our own body weight. Glucosamine is naturally present in bones and cartilage and is considered a building block for joints and cartilage. Combined with MSM, Solgar ® Glucosamine MSM Complex provides these ingredients or compounds in an expert formulation that is shellfish free. Contains key ingredients; glucosamine and MSM. Glucosamine is a compound which occurs widely in connective tissue such as joints and cartilage. MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) is an organic sulfur compound occurring widely in nature and is one of the most common substances found in the body. While found naturally in raw foods, it is destroyed by even modest processing. Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is thought to deliver sulphur, to the body in a usable way. MSM is often combined with glucosamine for supplementation