HEMA-PLEX II 60 tablets by Natures Plus
incl. VAT, plus delivery
HEMA-PLEX II is an iron food supplement with vitamins B2, B6, B12, folic acid, and absorption enhancers.
Properties and benefits
- The sustained release system together with the protein hydrolyzate, associated with iron, provides good tolerance and guarantees a formula that does not irritate the stomach.
- It increases venous tone and decreases capillary permeability, being indicated in the treatment of symptoms, such as heaviness and swelling of the legs and varicose veins, phlebitis, venous insufficiency and hemorrhoids.
- Fast-acting capsules containing a complex of essential vitamins and minerals.
- Advanced formula designed to provide the body with a large amount of vitamins and minerals necessary to maintain normal levels of glucose, hemoglobin in the blood and normalize blood pressure.
- The use of the complex increases immunity (improves the body's resistance, slows down inflammatory processes), increases vitality (reduces fatigue, reduces fatigue), regulates the most important metabolic processes and physiological functions of the body, supports the production of insulin and healthy pancreas, stimulates natural defense processes in the body and regulates energy metabolism; has an antioxidant effect; maintains a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Suitable for vegetarians. Without gluten.
Additional product information
- Product code
- Size / Format
- Package 60 capsules.
- L-ascorbyl 6-palmitate, iron complex (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose), L-ascorbic acid, ferrous fumarate, emulsifier (magnesium stearate), anti-caking agents (dicalcium phosphate, silicon dioxide), nicotinamide, L-cysteine, coating agents, hardener (stearic acid), manganese citrate, calcium D-pantothenate, proanthoplex (patented complex of proanthoacyanidins and bioflavonoids), D-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine hydrochloride, zinc citrate , beet juice, chlorophyll, spinach, broccoli, copper-lysine complex, BioPerine® (extract of piper nigrum L.), barley grass juice, cyanocobalamin, pteroilmonoglutamic acid, sodium selenite.
- It is recommended to take half a tablet a day.
- Suitable for vegans:
- It is recommended to separate the intake of this supplement from the dairy intake. Contains no reportable allergens. It is recommended to separate the intake of this supplement from the dairy intake.
- Nature's Plus.
- The information presented on this website does not replace or exempt from consulting with a healthcare professional about the use of food supplements. The authors of this information are not responsible for the misuse of it.