Melatonin Travel Mgdose 90 tablets from Soria Natural
Melatonin Travel made by Mgdose / Soria Natural is a natural supplement that promotes relaxation.
Soria Natural melatonin help:
- When any sleep disorder is treated.
- From 40 years of age, in order to retard the aging process (a melatonin has been called "" the hormone of eternal youth "").
- With very light sleep that does not rest properly. Some studies suggest that melatonin is small doses of substance accelerate the process of sleep and ease to it.
- To prevent '' jet-lag ' "when traveling to places with different time zones and to adjust and synchronize the biological clock.
- To help blind people to establish a cycle of day and night and so avoid them sleep disorders.
- To reduce side effects that can occur when you stop smoking (reduces symptoms of nicotine withdrawal).
- Immune system dysfunction
Melatonin is involved in the circadian rhythm (biological rhythm) and controls the sleep-wake cycles, phases and quality of sleep, the body overnight recovery and adaptation to climate and the different seasons. In addition, melatonin determines the rate of aging of the body and is a powerful antioxidant that helps protect the brain directly and effectively the action of free radicals.
Additional product information
- Size / Format
- Box with 90 tablets of 50 mg.
- Stabilizer: Microcrystalline cellulose, Valerian dry extract (0.8% valerenic acid), Glycine, Coating agents: Hypromellose and Titanium dioxide, Disintegrant: Croscarmellose sodium, Magnesic salt of fatty acids: Magnesium stearate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Melatonin .
- It is advisable to take 1 tablet half an hour before bedtime.
- Contraindicated during pregnancy and lactation. Do not take together with medications such as blood thinners and benzodiazepines.
- Soria Natural
- More info about the product composition
- The information contained on this website is informative, informative and / or commercial. Always consult your specialist. It is important to follow a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.