No-Dol Collagen 60 tablets by ESI
incl. VAT plus delivery
No • Dol Collagen from ESI. Complement Essential supplement for the well-being of cartilage.
Properties and benefits
- Maintains joint flexibility and prevents oxidative stress suffered by the joint when undergoing sports.
- Supplementation with No-dol Collagen avoids oxidative stress suffered by joints subjected to the overexertion generated by sport. It is useful for maintaining joint flexibility.
- No-dol Collagen also exerts a protective effect on articular cartilage, preventing its deterioration (it reduces the catabolic action of chondrocytes).
- Type II collagen (collagen present in the joints) and hyaluronic acid are main components of cartilage.
- The action of No-dol Collagen is both preventive and treatment. Especially suitable for athletes.
Additional product information
- Size / Format
- Box with 60 tablets
- Type II hydrolyzed collagen 770 mg. Turmeric e.s 4: 1 300 mg. Chondroitin Sulfate 168 mg. Vitamin C 24 mg. Acid. Hyaluronic 20 mg. Other components: bulking agent: dicalcium phosphate, hydroxypropyl cellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, cross-linked sodium carboxymethyl cellulose; anti-caking agents: magnesium salts of fatty acids, silicon dioxide
- Taking 1 tablet 2 times a day is recommended, preferably with meals with plenty of water.
- Warning: keep out of reach of children under three years of age. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be considered a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. keep it out of the reach of children under three years of age. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosis. Food supplements should not be considered a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- More info about the product composition
- The No • Dol line is the natural solution for joint problems and back pain. Collagen nourishes and regenerates collagen-rich tissues: skin, bones and joints. Collagen is the most abundant protein in our body, it is present in 30% of the body. It is mainly found in the bones, skin and joint tissues: ligaments, tendons and cartilage. The body makes its own collagen, but with age the ability to produce it diminishes.
- The information contained in this website is informative, informative and / or commercial. Always consult with your specialist. It is important to follow a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.