Oat body milk 250 ml from Shova.De
incl. VAT plus delivery
Body milk with oats indicated for the protection of dry skin.
With oats in powder, extract and distillate of Oats, extract and distillate of Calendula, distilled from Barley extract of Echinacea, Jojoba oil, Sesame oil and Wheat proteins.
Additional product information
- VERY IMPORTANT
- WE CAN NOT SEND PRODUCTS THAT CONTAIN LIQUIDS or FOOD TO COUNTRIES OUTSIDE OF SPAIN FOR EUROPEAN AIR SAFETY REGULATIONS.
- Size / Format
- Container 300 ml.
- Aqua, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Isopropyl Myristate, Avena Sativa Kernel Water *, Avena Sativa Kernel Extract *, Calendula Officinalis Flower Water *, Hordeum Vulgare Seed Water *, Arachidyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract *, Echinacea Purpurea Root Extract *, Hydrogenated Cocoglycerides, Avena Sativa Kernel Flour, Simondsia Chinensis Seed Oil *, Sesamum Indicum Oil, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed 0il, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Arachidyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Cetearyl Glucoside, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Lactic Acld, Parfum, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool * from organic culture.
- Apply generously throughout the body, paying special attention to the drier areas. Massage until the skin has absorbed the cream completely.
- More info about the product composition
- <p><strong>Oat oil </strong>thanks to its high content of antioxidants and essential fatty acids helps maintain healthy skin by controlling hydration and improving elasticity.</p> <p><strong>Calendula</strong> is often used for skin conditions: acne, skin irritations, superficial burns, bruises, boils, insect bites. The presence of alcohols gives it an antibiotic and fungicidal action. It also has an anti-inflammatory, healing, choleretic, hypotensive activity.</p> <p><strong>Jojoba oil </strong>is a liquid wax that gently nourishes the skin. In dry skins, it softens and hydrates and cleanses it in fats, being recommended in skins with blackheads, blackheads and / or with irritation. Because of its color it is also called liquid vegetable gold.</p>