PQQ COQ10 Solaray 30 capsules of Solaray
incl. VAT plus delivery
Pyrroloquinoline quinone (PQQ) is a vitamin-like compound found in plant-based foods that is showing a wide variety of benefits to the brain and proper functioning of the body.
- PQQ stimulates growth and serves as a cofactor of important mitochondrial enzymes and is a potent antioxidant.
- Each vegetable capsule provides 10mg of PQQ.
Each vegetable capsule provides:
- NAC (N-acetyl-L-Cysteine) 255 mg.
- L-glutathione, 250 mg vegetable cellulose capsule.
- Coenzyme Q10, loading agent: 100 mg cellulose.
- PQQ (pyrroloquinoline quinone) (disodium salt) 10 mg.
- Anti-caking agent: silica.
Additional product information
- Product code
- Size / Format
- 30 cápsulas vegetales
- Take one capsule daily with food or with a glass of water.
- More info about the product composition
- Pyrroloquinoline quinone (PQQ) is a compound similar to the vitamins of group B found in breast milk and plant-based foods like green pepper, kiwi, papaya, parsley, tofu and green tea. Is a Tryptophan derivative and tyrosine and intestinal bacteria synthesize it. PQQ stimulates growth, development, differentiation and cell survival. Activates AMPK and improves insulin sensitivity. At the mitochondrial level it is important as an antioxidant, for mitochondriogenesis and for greater efficiency of mitochondria. As an antioxidant it is capable of carrying out 20,000 catalytic conversions compared to only 4 of vitamin C. Despite being active by itself, supplementation together with CoQ10 improves mitochondrial activity Doses of 20 mg of PQQ and 100 mg of CoQ10 (Ubiquinol) have shown a significant mitochondrial improvement. Do not forget others micronutrients such as group B vitamins and magnesium, vital cofactors in the Krebs cycle,
- The information contained in this website is informative, informative and / or commercial. Always check with your specialist. It is important to follow a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.