Ronquina hair loss tonic 200 ml by Equisalud
Snoring hair loss tonic with astringent, healing and antiseptic properties.
Properties and benefits
- Strengthens the hair from the roots and tones the scalp, giving vitality and vigor to the hair.
- Strengthens, protects, disinfects and degreases. Quina (Extract of Cinchona Calisaya): is used as an antiseptic and healing, stimulates the blood circulation of the scalp and favors the optimal functioning of all capillary structures.
- Suitable for vegans, without parabens, silicones, or sulfates. Snore hair loss lotion
The causes that can cause hair loss are several:
- Intrinsic causes: hair that is too dry or too oily. External causes: mechanical starting, bad treatments (continuous, permanent dyes, strong and often discolored, excessive washing and with inappropriate shampoos, microbial diseases ...).
- Internal causes: unbalanced and deficiency diet, emotional disorders, hormonal disorders and hereditary factors.
Ronquina's anti-hair loss lotion stimulates the blood circulation of the scalp and favors the optimal functioning of all hair structures.
Additional product information
- VERY IMPORTANT
- WE CAN NOT SEND PRODUCTS THAT CONTAIN LIQUIDS OR FOOD TO COUNTRIES OUTSIDE OF SPAIN FOR EUROPEAN AIR SAFETY REGULATIONS.
- Size / Format
- 200 ml
- ALCOHOL DENAT., AQUA (WATER), PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), GLYCERIN, CINCHONA SUCCIRUBRA BARK EXTRACT, ETHOXYDIGLYCOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, POTASSIUM, HYDROLOGY, HYDROGEN, HYDROGENATED CASTOR, POTASSIUM, SORELLONBATE, CINCHONA SUCCIRUBRA BARK EXTRACT CINNAMAL, CITRAL, LIMONENE, GERANIOL, CI 19140, CI 16255, CARAMEL.
- Apply to dry hair before washing, massaging the scalp vigorously and leave for 10 to 12 minutes. Rinse with plenty of warm water and wash the hair with the appropriate shampoo.
- It's not recommended its use in children. It can be used by young people and adults over 12 years of age.
- Armonia Bio
- The information presented on this website does not replace or exempt from consulting with a healthcare professional about the use of food supplements. The authors of this information are not responsible for the misuse of it.