Carduscaps 60 capsules from Dietetics Intersa
incl. VAT plus delivery
Carduscaps by Dietetics Intersa is a dietary supplement that combines curcumin and milk thistle.
Properties and benefits
- Innovative synergy to enhance well-being, protect and repair the body.
- Improves sports performance and reduces recovery time. Reduces inflammation and muscle pain during intense exercise.
- Reduces oxidation in the liver, consequence of intense sports activity.
- Helps compensate for some of the physiological markers of muscle pain after intense training in elite rugby players Maximum bioavailability: 40 times more bioavailable than a conventional 95% turmeric extract in curcuminoids
- Soluble encapsulated curcumin Natural source (starch) Non-allergenic (soy free) Stable complex
- Contains 3 times more curcumin than soy micelles Scientifically evaluated Its production does not require solvents
Additional product information
- Size / Format
- Box with 60 capsules
- Dibasic Dicalcium Phosphate (volume enhancer); Cavacurmin® - 200 mg (encapsulated curcumin, 15% curcumin); milk thistle dry extract - 133 mg [Silybum marianum (L.) Gaertn.], 75% in silymarin; vegetable gelatin capsule (coating agent); black pepper extract - 5 mg (Piper nigrum Carlos L.), 95% piperine; magnesium stearate (anti-caking agent); hydrated silica (anti-caking agent). * 200 mg of Cavacurmin® is equivalent to 1,200 mg of curcumin provided by a 95% turmeric extract in curcuminoids.
- Take 1 capsule a day.
- Dietéticos Intersa