Coconut oil bio 500 ml Dr Goerg
Bio coconut oil. Suitable for frying, baking, cooking and as a substitute for butter. Unrefined, non-deodorized, unbleached and harden
3 days after collection is obtained. Fresher impossible!
For centuries in Asia coconut oil is an important source of power and beauty thanks to its richness in minerals and vitamins.
Coconut oil Bio mild flavor is obtained in the first cold pressing of freshly harvested and sun-ripened coconuts. The superior quality of these fruits and careful processing ensure preservation of all its nutrients and high in lauric acid up to 59.42% *.
Use coconut oil to spread on bread , salad dressing and contribute to a healthy diet.
Thanks to its high thermal stability can also use it to convert your cooked , baked and grilled in other more exotic organic certification Analysis Report 23/06/2008
What is special about the organic coconut oil Dr. Goerg
- 59.42 % lauric acid ( * Analytical report of June 23, 2008 )
- Coconut oil cold pressed 100 % natural (Virgin Coconut Oil).
- From controlled biological cultivation ( cbc, with BIO / NOP certificates).
- Freshness of first cold pressed ( temperature below 40 º C pressing) : " PRESS DIRECT ".
- 100 % fresh and freshly peeled pulp.
- Sustainable organic farming in the Philippines.
- No cholesterol , gluten or lactose.
- Suitable for vegans.
- No transgenic fatty acids.
Conservation and use: conserve coconut oil closed at room temperature and avoid direct single light receiving . The oil solidifies to a temperature below 24 ° C , but this does not affect quality . Suitable for frying, baking , cooking and as a substitute for butter.
Presentation: Package 500 ml .
Additional product information
- VERY IMPORTANT
- WE CAN NOT SEND PRODUCTS THAT CONTAIN LIQUIDS OR FOOD TO COUNTRIES OUTSIDE OF SPAIN FOR EUROPEAN AIR SAFETY REGULATIONS.
- Product code
- Size / Format
- Package 500 ml.
- Keep coconut oil closed at room temperature and avoid receiving direct light alone. The oil solidifies to a temperature below 24 ° C, but this does not affect quality. Suitable for frying, baking, cooking and as a substitute for butter.