Condura 30 ml gotas de Nutramedix
incl. VAT, plus delivery
Nutramedix condura presented in 30 ml containers.
Properties and benefits:
- Condura-Nutramedix is a liquid food supplement made from the extract of the condor liana bark.
- Condura Nutramedix is taken drop by drop; if necessary, Condura drops can be used externally.
- Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding. Shake well before each use.
- Its use is indicated in case of anorexia, loss of appetite, difficult or chronic digestion (dyspepsia), gastritis, gastroduodenal ulcer and hepatobiliary dyskinesia.
Additional product information
- VERY IMPORTANT
- WE CAN NOT SEND PRODUCTS THAT CONTAIN LIQUIDS OR FOOD TO COUNTRIES OUTSIDE OF SPAIN FOR EUROPEAN AIR SAFETY REGULATIONS.
- Size / Format
- 30 ml container.
- Hydroalcoholic extract of Marsdenia condurango.
- It is recommended to put 10 to 20 drops under the tongue and hold for at least two minutes before swallowing. Then apply topically using the number of drops necessary to cover the affected area. It can be repeated several times a day or as directed by your doctor.
- Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding. Shake well before each use. If you notice any side effects, please discontinue Condura Nutramedix Drops.