Fish Gel Ubiquinol 100mg 60 Softgels from Solgar
incl. VAT, plus delivery
Fish Gel Ubiquinol 100 mg 60 Softgels from Solgar.
Properties and benefits
- Contains 100 mg of highly bioavailable and scientifically researched ubiquinol (Kaneka Ubiquinol ™).
- This reduced form of CoQ10 is made from an all-natural yeast fermentation process.
- Fish-based gelatin softgel.
- Ideal for those who want to avoid bovine or porcine gelatin.
- Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Kosher.
Additional product information
- Size / Format
- Container 60 soft gelatin capsules based on fish.
- Ubiquinol (as Kaneka Ubiquinol ™, reduced form of CoQ-10). Olive oil; vegetable capsule: gelatin (from fish), vegetable glycerin; emulsifier: sunflower lecithin; colorants: caramel, titanium dioxide; antioxidant: ascorbyl palmitate.
- Take one capsule a day. Convenient once-a-day formula (and easy to swallow). Each capsule provides 100 mg of highly bioavailable and clinically researched ubiquinol
- This product is formulated for ease of use with the environmentally conscious consumer in mind, providing high-quality body-ready ubiquinol in a sustainably sourced fish gelatin softgel. Helpful for people with active lifestyles, people over 40, or those looking to support general wellness. WITHOUT: gluten, wheat, dairy, yeast, sugar, preservatives, sweeteners and artificial flavors
- More info about the product composition
- Ubiquinol is a bioidentical and highly bioavailable form of CoQ-10 and is made from an all-natural yeast fermentation process. Formulated with the environment in mind, Fish Gel Ubiquinol 100 mg is an easy-to-swallow fish gelatin softgel that is taken once a day. Perfect for those looking to avoid porcine or bovine gelatin. CoQ-10 exists in two chemical forms: oxidized (ubiquinone) and reduced (ubiquinol). In healthy young adults, the conversion of ubiquinone (the most common form of CoQ-10) to ubiquinol in body cells is almost immediate. Ubiquinol is found in large amounts in body tissues that are very metabolically active, such as skeletal muscles, heart muscle, and liver cells. Both ubiquinone and ubiquinol are used to generate adenosine triphosphate (ATP). ATP is the energy currency of the cells of our body. However, as we age, CoQ-10 levels decrease and the conversion of CoQ-10 (ubiquinone) to ubiquinol is less efficient. Solgar® Fish Gel Ubiquinol 100mg formula comes in oil-based softgels to ensure optimal absorption and assimilation. Fish Gel is a more sustainable alternative to standard gelatins.
- The information contained in this website is informative, informative and / or commercial. Always consult with your specialist. It is important to follow a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.